Please note that we will currently answer the phone in English, as we have very limited availability of Spanish language agents. Emails in Spanish will be replied to in Spanish.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
DELIVERY: HOW TO OPEN THE PLASTIC BAG
- Open the bag by carefully tearing along the dotted line at the bottom of the bag.
- Take out all items and keep the transparent plastic bag, the outer plastic bag and the return note, in case you wish to return any items.
RETURNS: HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
- Place the item back into the transparent plastic bag.
- Write the 'reason for return' code in the yellow field on the transparent plastic bag.
- Peel the return label off the return note. Place the item(s) that you wish to return into the bag in which your order was sent, along with the return note.
- Remove the white strip from the bottom of the bag.
- Close the bag by folding 2-3 cm up from the bottom and carefully pressing the sealing together (no extra tape is needed).
- Please note: If the bottom is folded higher than 2-3 cm from the bottom, the bag will not be sealed tightly.
- Stick the prepaid return label onto the bag (covering any existing postage label) and deliver the parcel to the carrier from which you received it.*
- Make sure to ask for a receipt as a proof that you have returned the parcel.
- * Austria: If you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest postal outlet.
- * Finland: If you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest Posti post office or parcel shop.
- * France: if you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest La Poste post office.
- * Ireland and Italy: contact DHL Express and have them pick up your return parcel at your home. Please inform DHL of our 9 digit account number which is stated on the prepaid return label we included in your parcel.
- * Spain: If you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest Correos post office.
- * UK: If you ordered delivery with Yodel, CollectPlus or DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearst ColleltPlus store. Parcels delivered with Hermes should be returned with Hermes.