DELIVERY: HOW TO OPEN THE PLASTIC BAG
- Open the bag by carefully tearing along the dotted line at the bottom of the bag.
- Take out all items and keep the transparent plastic bag, the outer plastic bag and the return note, in case you wish to return any items.
RETURNS: HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
- Place the item back into the transparent plastic bag.
- Write the 'reason for return' code in the yellow field on the transparent plastic bag.
- Peel the return label off the return note. Place the item(s) that you wish to return into the bag in which your order was sent, along with the return note.
- Remove the white strip from the bottom of the bag.
- Close the bag by folding 2-3 cm up from the bottom and carefully pressing the sealing together (no extra tape is needed).
- Please note: If the bottom is folded higher than 2-3 cm from the bottom, the bag will not be sealed tightly.
- Stick the prepaid return label onto the bag (covering any existing postage label) and deliver the parcel to the carrier from which you received it.*
- Make sure to ask for a receipt as a proof that you have returned the parcel.
- * Austria: If you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest postal outlet.
- * Finland: If you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest Posti post office or parcel shop.
- * France: if you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest La Poste post office.
- * Ireland and Italy: contact DHL Express and have them pick up your return parcel at your home. Please inform DHL of our 9 digit account number which is stated on the prepaid return label we included in your parcel.
- * Spain: If you ordered delivery with DHL Express, return your parcel at your nearest Correos post office.
- * UK: If you ordered delivery with Yodel or DHL Express, return your parcel at yor nearst ColleltPlus parcel shop.