Return Policy in Austria
If you regret your purchase, you can return the item to us within 30 days of receipt in the original condition (with hangtags etc). We will send you a confirmation by email as soon as we have registered your return items.
If the item was damaged upon receipt or you received the wrong item; please put the item back in its packaging, write the correct return reason code in the yellow field on the items packaging and send it to us within 30 days after receipt.
How to return an item
- Place the item in the item packaging and fill in the return reason code in the field on the item packaging.
- Place item and return form in the return parcel (you can re-use the parcel/bag that we sent you).
- Put the prepaid return label (sticker) on your return parcel.
- Bring the parcel to a Hermes Parcel Shop in your area. You can find your nearest Hermes Parcel Shop here.
- Make sure to get a receipt, as a proof, that you have returned a parcel.
If you do not have a prepaid return label, please contact Customer Service and we will provide you with a new one.
If you for some reason do not wish to use the prepaid return label, we recommend that you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods and please also save the tracking number. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Please send your return to:
- BESTSELLER Retourenbetrieb
- c/o Hermes Fulfilment GmbH
- Bannwarthstr. 5
- 22179 Hamburg
We will process your return within 14 working days.
Please note: We can only process your return if you have purchased the item at the J.LINDEBERG online shop. If you wish to return items bought in one of our stores, please contact the store in question.
As soon as we have processed your return, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs). If you used the prepaid return label, we will deduct the return shipping cost of €3.95 from the refund amount.
The refund will be issued to the credit card you used when you made the purchase.
Please allow up to 2-30 days for the money to appear on your credit card statement. The refund time frame is largely depending on your credit card acquirer or your bank.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Service.