The website is owned and operated by BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., business registration number 59896604, Vijzelstraat 68-78, 1017 HL Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Please be informed; when you shop items from the brand J.LINDEBERG, your order will be processed by BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. on behalf of J.LINDEBERG AB, business registration number 55565337085, Stadsgårdshamnen 24, 11645 Stockholm, Sweden, as official J.LINDEBERG online shop. All names, brands, trademarks and logos on the website are the property of BESTSELLER A/S in Denmark or its associated companies and partners. All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and/or registered trademarks and can only be used with permission from BESTSELLER A/S or the respective owner of such rights.
The content of the website such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. or BESTSELLER A/S or their associated companies and partners. Downloading content from the website is only allowed for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep the copyright intact. You may not copy, republish or distribute content from the website for public or commercial purposes or otherwise use the copyrighted content without permission from BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., BESTSELLER A/S or their associated companies and partners, as the case may be.
BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, you are always welcome to contact us, if you find incorrect information on the website. BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. is entitled to change the content of the website at any time without preceding notice.
Note that we sometimes link to the website www.aboutbestseller.com. This page is owned by BESTSELLER A/S in Denmark, and not by Online Shop BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., Vijzelstraat 68-78, 1017 HL Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If the website links to a third party website, BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. makes no warranties for the content of the third party website. These links are made for your convenience only, but it is at your own risk when you visit a third party website.
Terms and Conditions for Sale
The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., Vijzelstraat 68-78, 1017 HL Amsterdam, the Netherlands, business registration number in the Netherlands 59896604 ("BESTSELLER"), to customers purchasing goods in the BESTSELLER online shop.
1. Conclusion of contract
A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and BESTSELLER when your order has been confirmed by BESTSELLER. BESTSELLER will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed and shipped. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation.
You are only allowed to purchase products in the BESTSELLER online shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
2. Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in the BESTSELLER online shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in the BESTSELLER online shop. Furthermore, BESTSELLER reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in the BESTSELLER online shop at any time, e.g. due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices based on January 2016 prices in Denmark.
Please note that some banks do charge an extra overseas transaction fee. This fee is charged by the bank and will not be reimbursed by BESTSELLER. For more information, please contact your bank.
When ordering goods in the BESTSELLER online shop an amount will be added in payment of shipping costs. The amount you will be charged by home delivery and parcel shop delivery is £3.95 and £14.95 by express delivery.
BESTSELLER will usually accept and ship the order within 2 working days. The usual time of delivery from the time of dispatching the order confirmation is 4-5 working days with CollectPlus, 4-7 working days with Hermes, 5-6 working days with Yodel and 1-2 working days with DHL Express.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to prevent persons from shopping via the BESTSELLER online shop.
BESTSELLER is not obliged to deliver goods which are out of stock.
4. Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 30 days.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to BESTSELLER [BESTSELLER A/S, Fredskovvej, 7330 Brande, Denmark, att.: E-commerce Customer Service, email: email@example.com, telephone: +44 (0) 1618 366 825, telefax: +45 99 42 49 40] that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
- This statement can easily be sent to Customer Services via our Contact Form.
- You may also use this Model Withdrawal Form, which, however, is not mandatory.
- In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. However, if you return the products by using our return label, cf. below under “Return of goods”, the return costs will be deducted from your repayment. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
Return of goods
- You must return the goods to BESTSELLER without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to BESTSELLER. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- In case of return you shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods (postage/freight).
- If you return the products using our return label, you will be charged an amount of £4.95.
BESTSELLER's name and address where to the goods must be returned: BESTSELLER Return Department, c/o Hermes Fulfillment GmbH, Bannwarthstr. 5, D-22179 Hamburg, Germany.
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
5. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
Pursuant to the Danish Sale of Goods Act, BESTSELLER grants a 24 months' right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods. This right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods means that you can complain about errors and defects related to the goods, which have appeared within 24 months after the purchase. You must complain within reasonable time after the error or the defect has been or should have been noted. We will reimburse the freight charges paid by you in connection with the return shipment, on the basis of the shipping costs of the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us, provided that the complaint is justified.
You can file a complaint by sending the return note (including the return code) and the defect product to the following address:
BESTSELLER Return Department
c/o Hermes Fulfillment GmbH
If you no longer have the return note or the return label/postal sticker, please contact Customer Services to get a new one.
Click here for our returns Quick-Guide.
BESTSELLER is not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists, BESTSELLER is relieved from performance of its obligations.
BESTSELLER's liability for any and all claims is limited to an amount equal to the price of the good purchased by you.
BESTSELLER assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.