When placing an order at J.LINDEBERG online shop, the minimum purchase amount is €39.90. The processing of your order requires your legal age. Please note that some payment methods, may cause additional costs. See more information under Payment.
At J.LINDEBERG, we strive to keep the delivery time as short as possible. Therefore, orders are processed in the warehouse and ready for dispatch within 24 hours on working days. At the weekend you may have to face a delay.
J.LINDEBERG will send you an order confirmation/conclusion of contract by e-mail, as soon as the order has been accepted and sent by us. As soon as your order has left our ware house, you will receive an email notifying you about the shipment and the tracking number. You will then be able to keep a close eye on your shipment until it reaches you.
Please note that the order confirmation which you receive directly after you placed your order, is no conclusion of contract.
Shipping Costs: €3.95 (delivery time 3-4 working days), free shipping if the order amount is above €80.00.
Delivery time: 3-4 working days
The shipping costs are a fixed amount for all orders. This means that no matter how many items you choose to purchase or how much the purchase amount is, the shipping costs will stay the same.
We deliver with Hermes. You can choose at the checkout if your parcel should be delivered
- To your home address
- To a different address
- For orders with Klarna invoice it is possible to choose a different delivery address.
- Hermes delivers Monday-Saturday 8am - 8pm
- We are unfortunately not able to deliver to islands or areas with special customs regulations.
- If you are not at home and there is no possibility to hand the parcel over to a neighbor, the parcel will be stored at a post office close to your address for a maximum period of 21 days (a notification card will be left at your letter box).
- If you can not pick up the parcel during this period, it will be sent back to our warehouse. This is an automatic process which cannot be influenced by us.
- A return should only be made via a Hermes Parcel Shop. For further information about our return conditions please click here.